Tulliallan Primary School
Vision & Values
Tulliallan Primary School aims to develop happy, resilient and responsible students who demonstrate positive social skills and empathy towards others. All students will be provided with a comprehensive education with diverse opportunities to develop skills to achieve their personal best. Our students and community will embrace a partnership of lifelong learning to be able to contribute as citizens in the community and in the future complex and changing world.
- Take pride in yourself in all that you do. Use best manners.
- Treat others with care, inclusion and understanding.
- Appreciate everyone is unique.
- Listen thoughtfully to others.
- Take pride in our school community.
- Work cooperatively as a team in work and play.
- Be considerate of others.
- Be sensitive to your own and others emotions.
- Strive for your personal best.
- Taking care of belongings and school property.
- Be a positive role model to others.
- Take ownership of actions.
- Be ready, willing and organised to learn.
- Have a positive outlook in life.
- Give everything a go and never give up.
- Use a positive attitude to bounce back from setbacks.